Latest News

Ne-Yo expecting first child


Celebrities arrive at the 2009 American Music Awards at the Nokia Theatre, L.A. Live, Los Angeles, California. Rapper Ne-Yo has revealed he and his girlfriend are expecting their first child early next year. The 30-year-old Closer singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, is expecting the new arrival in January. He told Ebony magazine: "I am 30 and I do have my first child on the way and I'm very, very, very excited about that. It's a New Year's baby and I'm just in a really good place right now." The pair wanted to find out the sex of the baby but the ultrasound scan could not tell, he said. Ne-Yo added: "[The baby is] stubborn. They didn't get that one from me.
Tags:

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply